Bits and Pieces

Monday, March 22, 2004

Stupid

I know this must make me some kind of evil jew-hater, but when are we going to finally say enough is enough with Israel? Sure, both sides are as bad as each other, but since Israel has the support of the most powerful nations on earth behind it they should resolve to take the high ground.

Assassination? Assassi-fucking-nation? That's going a step too far. The responses I'm seeing in the news are that the US is "deeply troubled", and the UK are "disappointed". If I was in charge I would be freezing all funds to Israel and making them go sit in the corner and think about what they've done. Aaahh, I'm too pissed off at the idiocy in that part of the world to write. I'm going to the pub.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider