Bits and Pieces

Monday, May 17, 2004

Hangovers Are Bad (dredged from the 'stupidly obvious statements' file)

Ouch, what a day. I made the mistake of drinking too much last night, and so got about 4 hours sleep before work. Unfortunately, today was the day we flew in a crazy 'merican guy to tell us all about the Wall Street Journal. I didn't get a chance to get my bacon sarnie and hash browns (my usual hangover remedy) and had to sit in a conference room all day playing the WSJ version of Family Feud (I'm fairly sure that's the US version of Family Fortunes, but I kind of zoned out so I can't be sure).

If it wasn't for the presence of the insanely hot girl who sits next to me (more accurately known as 'insanely, unbelievably hot girl who also has a really great personality and counts Playstation and shooting pool among her hobbies', but for the sake of brevity shall be known only as insanely hot girl) I would have just doffed my complimentary Wall Street Journal baseball cap and fallen into a deep coma.

Anyway, this evening will be spent filling myself with fatty food and watching TV. Maybe some blogging, if this headache fades.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider