Bits and Pieces

Monday, December 27, 2004

Guest Bloggers

Despite the stupidly short notice I've managed to set up a couple of guest bloggers to keep the site alive while I'm sunning myself and smoking duty free cigarettes. Jack of Random Fate and Daniel of Bloggledygook will be filling my massive blogging shoes for a couple of weeks. If anyone else is interested send me an e-mail by Thursday and I'll set you up with posting status.

I'm not sure how much Internet access I'll have while I'm on the island, but I'll do my best to cut into my tanning/staring at semi-naked women time to sit in an Internet cafe and talk crap to you guys. Unless it's really sunny. And the women showing a lot of skin.

In fact, you probably shouldn't hold out for many posts.

Or any, in fact.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider