Bits and Pieces

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Hey, At Least I Have A Job

James Joyner of OutsidetheBeltway has been made unemployed. I may be painfully poor, but at least I have a job. If anyone has any leads for him, please get in touch. In the meantime he could probably do with any spare change you could throw in his tip jar.

As of around 10 this morning, I am on the market.

It isn’t a complete surprise, in that the company has been experiencing financial woes for months now, but I didn’t think it would happen for a few months. I had been quietly dabbling in the job market for a while but not aggressively enough, as it turns out. They’re paying me through the end of March and I’ve managed to build my savings back up a little, so I can make it for a couple of months, anyway.


website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider