Bits and Pieces

Friday, March 05, 2004

Melbourne, Part II

I was at a friend's house tonight, and he showed us some pictures that he'd taken on our visit to Australia. I hate to sound sappy, but whenever I think of Oz I get very nostalgic. In fact, whenever I watch the Secret Life Of Us I get nostalgic (watching it now). God damn it, I want to be back. Anyone got a few thousand dollars?

*Update* - I'm watching the Melbourne Grand Prix at the moment, the first F1 race of the season. As the camera pans over the starting grid before the race you can see my old flat. It's always funny to watch ther race, as know that a friend of mine, Jonny, once masturbated over pole position (don't ask). It always brings a smile to my face when I see all the engineers milling around the cars before the race.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider