Bits and Pieces

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

No Sleep 'Til London

I'm sorry to say that there will be no blogging tomorrow. Dear readers, you must find your fix elsewhere. Yes, both of you. I will be in London for the day, attending an exhibition in my official capacity as electricity broker for small to medium businesses. Yes, I know you envy me. The thrilling rollercoaster ride that is my life is one that you can only dream of. You once tried to get a ride, but you were thrown out of the queue as you are not 'this tall'.

Anyway, I will be rising before 5am in an effort to beat the traffic in the capital. As I live a good 200 miles from London it will be a nasty drive. Yes, I know Americans think nothing of a 200 mile drive just to get a decent taco, but we English live on a smaller scale.

I'll be home late, so I will return to you all Thursday morning with tales of the big city and a mild hangover. In the meantime, why not take a look at the links to your right? You may click on them if you choose.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider