Bits and Pieces

Saturday, April 24, 2004

My Name Is...

You know what pisses me off? I'm not even well known enough to be the top ranking 'Keith Taylor' on Google. Come on, give me some credit, G.

These are the Keith Taylors that beat me:-

Keith F Taylor, of the Mathematics and Statistics department of the University of Saskatchewan;

Keith Taylor (retired) of Poole, Dorset, UK. He enjoys walking and sailing;

Keith Taylor, the very talented photographer (I'll let him off, as his pictures are pretty damned good);

Keith Taylor, the author. I always wanted to write novels. Hey, I always wanted to be a photographer, too. These Keith Taylors are stealing my dreams;

Keith Taylor, who made guest appearances on Leave it to Beaver, Mr. Ed, Lost in Space, Land of the Giants and Star Trek.

Keith Taylor, the deputy leader of Newcastle City Council.

Why don't you join me in finding namesakes who have achieved much more than you. It's fun. Really.





website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider