Bits and Pieces

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Yeah, I'm Still Here

Sorry for not showing my face around here for a couple of weeks. Real life has occupied a lot of my attention recently. It's incredible how car ownership has affected my life. I'm left in a situation in which I gain two hours a day on a shorter commute, but lose that and more going places I wouldn't if I didn't have the car.

Tonight I spent with friends in a bar. I drank Coke all night and drove home, and am now sitting here at 2:30am watching Stuck On You and listening to the Stones. Apart from a severe caffeine hangover in the morning I'll feel fine. Before driving I'd stay at the bar until a more mobile friend could drive me home. This usually meant mainlining Grolsch and Scotch until 1am, and then losing Sunday in hangover land.

Anyway, life is outstandingly good right now. I hope it's the same for you guys (yeah, both of you). The sun is becoming more confident by the day, I'm earning a couple hundred more each month, women seem to be both more beautiful and more friendly towards me than usual. In short, a golden age.

By the way, I see that a lot of people are interested in Gmail accounts. I have two invites I'm not using, so if you want an account send me an e-mail and you can have one.

OK, I have little else to say right now. It's probably a good time to get some sleep. Night all.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider