Bits and Pieces

Saturday, November 20, 2004

How Well You Know Me

It's Saturday afternoon and I have nothing better to write about, so here's a list of a few facts. One of them is a lie. If you've been reading carefully over the last two years you may be able to guess which one. However, considering that in the last week 7000 visitors left all of 2 comments, I don't expect you to speak up, ya fuckin' mutes.

Only kidding. I love you really.


1. I have a Kanji tattoo that doesn't say what it supposed'ta.

2. I once lost £3000 in a day playing Roulette online (and why does Blogger always make that damned symbol when I type the pounds sterling key?)

3. I once had a job for which my main responsibility was to masturbate. And I got fired.

4. I got kidnapped in Australia and dumped in the Otway National Park. In a storm. At night.

5. I was an extra in The Matrix Reloaded.

6. I once dated a tarot card reader. She threw vegetables at me.

7. My older brother has, in the past 2 months, suffered from malaria, gastroenteritis and dysentery.

8. In the past 6 months I have had no major car accidents, but have managed to hit 4 wing mirrors and almost kill the WBU Light Welterweight World Champion.

9. I worked for the Wall Street Journal.



website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider