Bits and Pieces

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Fucking Hall of Fame - November Winner

After a long drunken debate, November's entry to the 'Fucking' Hall of Fame is....

(Drumroll please)

That was a shitty drumroll. I don't feel like telling you anymore.

Don't give me that hurt puppy look. OK...

It's... Sean Fucking Penn.

From early roles in Taps and Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Penn has always been the kind of guy you just want to punch repeatedly in the face. Not the best endorsement, admittedly, but it's the best I can think of.

Penn plays the bastard too well to be left out of the hall of fame. You couldn't help but feel sorry for him in Dead Man Walking, despite the fact that he was, you know, a murdering bastard. I haven't seen Carlito's Way, but I'm assured that Penn was class. Two fantastic recent performances in Mystic River and 21 Grams allowed him to bulldoze his way into the hallowed ranks of the Fuckings.

Hate to cut this short, but it's almost 5am and I'm expecting to have to pick up my perma-sick brother from the hospital in a few hours (providing he can convince the doctors he's shaken off that pesky dysentery). Night all.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider