Bits and Pieces

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Lazy Saturdays

Today has been great. The north of England has been transformed from its usual bleak arctic tundra into a very pleasant spring day, complete with warm sun and a light, warm breeze. It was so nice, in fact, that I decided to go out to work for a couple of hours. Considering that my job consists of walking around the streets enjoying the sun while drinking bottle after bottle of fizzy drinks, that wasn't such a tough option.

Following that I came back and posted as Drunk Glenn over at Its A Pundit. It turns out to be a lot of fun to write as a less funny Jeff Goldstein while mocking Glenn Reynolds. Pretty soon I'll be getting a cab over to a friend's house so I can drink myself blind without having to worry about what to do with the car, and then sleep late tomorrow.

I'm considering expanding the Its A Pundit schtick to Sortapundit. I'm really enjoying writing about ferrying corpses over the Mexican border and setting alight squirrels.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider