Bits and Pieces

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bah

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't been around at all these past few weeks. Thanks for the emails berating me. I just haven't been able to build up any interest in writing anything - not that my usual stuff is exactly A-material. I don't know what the plan is, but I hope this break isn't permanent. Maybe in a few days I'll get bored with drinking heavily and watching Family Guy. Maybe not.

I'm more worried about the fact that I haven't even found the energy to shower yet today. I brushed my teeth when I got up and then lost the will to wash. Luckily it's Saturday and I have two hours before I have to do anything.

You know you've reached a new creative low when you blog about hygeine. I'll finish with a stream of gibberish.


gug hall kip saint louise of gonzo ah fuck it

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider