Bits and Pieces

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ha. Google Rules!

Tomorrow we'll all be going to the polls to decide who will run my country for the next 4 years. I've written maybe one post about the election, outlining just how crushingly dull British politics can be. This, however, has been enough to rocket me as high as number 11 (out of a hair over 3.5 million results) on Google for '2005 British Elections'. I'm now hovering around number 30 - ahead of The Economist, The National Review, C-SPAN and even the frickin' BBC.

Of course, when I said we'll all be going to the polls, I mean everyone else will be going to the polls. I'll be sitting on the sofa eating cheese and red onion sandwiches watching Scrubs and Smallville. Apathetic? Meh.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider