Bits and Pieces

Monday, February 16, 2004

The Plot Thickens

A statement released Monday by Alexandra Polier

"For the last several days I have seen Internet and tabloid rumors relating to me and Senator John Kerry. Because these stories were false, I assumed the media would ignore them. It seems that efforts to peddle these lies continue, so I feel compelled to address them. I have never had a relationship with Senator Kerry, and the rumors in the press are completely false. Whoever is spreading these rumors and allegations does not know me, but should know the pain they have caused me and my family. I am in Kenya with my fiance visiting his family, and we ask that the press respect our privacy and leave all of us alone."

So, finally there is a statement from 'the accused'. Seems Matt Drudge has been telling porkies. People must stop believing that guy. I, of course, never believed a word of it. Ahem.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider