Bits and Pieces

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Democratic Underground

That was surreal. I'm a little bored, so I just registered at Democratic Underground for a chuckle. Not 5 minutes after I posted my first message I found I'd been banned. And not even for a half decent reason. All I said was that I wasn't confisent that Kerry could win next month. Crazy.

I've always heard that the weirdest folk go to the DU. I never realised just how hyper-sensitive they are about everything. I swear you could start a thread about, say, how great puppies are, and watch it descend into a bitter feud over what shady Bush-led conspiracy causes puppies to be so cute. Damn Bush! Ahhh! Oil for Puppies! (at this point they begin to spit blood and twitch... fin).

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider