Bits and Pieces

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Frank J for President

Well, Frank J did his bit and sent me a couple thousand hits, so in return...

I hereby endorse IMAO for the award of Best Humor Blog in the 2004 Weblog Awards on behalf of the Wall Street Journal (by proxy). This supercedes the official endorsement by James Taranto of the Opinion Journal. I also give him proxy endorsements on behalf of all the other companies I have ever worked for:

Phones4U... Toys R Us... Npower... Ikon Business Solutions... Medeval... Vacation World... Broadsystems... The Royal Mail... Thomas Cook... The Unity Public House... The Cooperative Bank... and my newsagent.

All hail Frank J!

And for the rest of you...

A crude scrawl of Ann Coulter in a bikini. You sick puppies.



website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider