Bits and Pieces

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Woohoo Redux

It's been a crazy few days in the Sortapundit household, which has put a slight crimp on blogging. I'm making a good bit of progress on the job front, though. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm following up a lead that could, all going well, mean that I'd never have to worry about money ever again. I could be earning several times my current salary - and get a good car to boot. However, there's no such thing as a free lunch. The application process is hardcore. So far I've had three telephone interviews - and so, bizarrely, has my mother. If I get the job it'll be long hours and a bag of stress - but no more than I get at the moment just covering my bills. I have a face to face early next week, and if that goes well I'll be spending the day in the office getting to know the job.

Again, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Except when you're typing. Or driving.

That could cause an accident.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider