Bits and Pieces

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Making Extra Money From Home

As you may know, my girlfriend and I have been bumming around Asia for the past couple of years.  After four months living in Thailand we returned to her home, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, to spend the winter.  After a little over a month here we decided that -40 degrees was really too cold for human beings, so we're heading back to Thailand by way of Beijing and Hong Kong in a little under two weeks.

The problem is that all of this is dangerously expensive.  We need to find an apartment in Bangkok, where neither of us can legally work, so once again we'll be relying on my online income to pay the bills.  Pretty stressful, actually.

Right now my income is pretty fixed.  $20 here, $30 there, but not much extra on the horizon, so for the last few weeks I've been wondering how can I make extra money from home.  I figure I need to make a steady $70 each day to keep us on an even keel, and a little more (ideally) to build some savings rather than just stay level.  So far I've been writing extra articles at crazy low rates, and working on my sites to try and build my Adsense and Amazon earnings up a little higher.  I think we may be on the verge of something big, but it's under wraps at the moment.  I'll get back to you all when it's confirmed, but it may just solve all of our financial problems.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider