Bits and Pieces

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Oliver Willis Wins Prestigous Award

I'm in a foul mood today. I've been browsing around for a new car CD player to replace the one that was stolen a couple of weeks ago, and had my eye on a CD/MP3 player marked down to half price. Instead I decided to do the grown-up thing and pay off 140 quid of personal debt. So - no decent music and over a ton vanished into the overdraft/credit card hole in an instant. Bah.

Anyway, I'm gonna use the bad mood to attack an idiot. We have a saying where I come from to describe an utterly pointless person; someone you wouldn't invite for a drink because they bring absolutely nothing to the table. They either sit in silence, or embarras you with their stupid, idiotic opinions. This person is described as a waste of a seat.

Oliver Willis is a complete waste of a seat. He uses up our air and replaces it with stupidity. Congratulations, Willis. You win the first Sortapundit 'Waste of a Seat' Award - as do the majority of your commenters. Bravo.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider