Bits and Pieces

Thursday, December 09, 2004

2004 Sortapundit Weblog Awards

OK, I'm gonna hop on the Wizbang, Right Wing News, Unpopulist and Rightwingsparkle bandwagon and stage my own awards. As Sortapundit isn't a democracy, I'll be using the age old method of posterior extractum to select the winners.

Blogger most likely to appear under the headline 'Man Kills 5, Shoots Self'

Rusty Shackleford

Blogger I'd most like to reveal as my secret identity

Frank J

Blogger I'd like to educate musically

Michele - Look at these records: Jim Nabors, Glen Campbell, the Doodletown Pipers. Now look at her records! They stink!

Best Blog that copied my idea to run blog awards

Wizbang

Most Blatant Nepotism

Thinking Hard Rocks

Blogger most likey to be a mental patient, hillbilly or chimpanzee

Jeff Goldstein

Gratuitous Award for First Blogger to Ever Link to One of My Posts

Dean Esmay

Best Angry Right Wing Blogger

Bill Quick

Most Unintentionally Amusing Angry Left Wing Blogger

Oliver Willis

The winners will receive, in place of a physical award, a 10% increase in British stiff-upper-lippedness and the ability to make the word 'bother!' turn the air blue. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. For external use only. In the case of irritation, discontinue use and rinse with cold water.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider