Bits and Pieces

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Big news today, kids.

My older brother Scott has a new blog.

When I asked Scott what would be his theme for Thinking Rocks Hard, his reply was:-

'Anythin'... Anythin' and everythin'. I'm just gonna write things down.'

There are six billion people on the planet and I would rank myself as about the 500,000th most intelligent person. It's a respectable position but slightly depressing if I think about it too hard. I do have qualities other than intelligence to draw on for my blogging. I'm quite the rebel. For instance, recently I was told by a doctor not to eat processed cheese. Did that stop me eating cheese on toast? What do you think? I'm not gonna let the man keep me down.


Go see it.

Update

Big thanks to McGehee, Rusty Shackleford, James Joyner, Digger and The Commissar for helping get the word out.

website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider