Bits and Pieces

Thursday, December 09, 2004

What's Next?

OK, I think its high time to write some substantive posts. I'm currently writing what will be the first in a series of short essays on a range of subjects.

As inspiration I will base each post on the title of a West Wing episode (and probably draw on my favourite show for inspiration). I can't guarantee the posts will be any good, but I figure I'll give it a try.

We'll begin, as it were, at the beginning. The first series. I won't use every episode, as a post titled 'Premiere' won't give me that great a starting point.
  • Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc (Lat: After This Therefore Because of This)
  • A Proportional Response
  • The Crackpots and These Women
  • Enemies
  • In Excelsis Deo (Lat: God in Heaven)
  • He Shall, From Time to Time
  • Celestial Navigation
  • Let Bartlet be Bartlet
  • Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics
  • What Kind of Day Has It Been

Hopefully the first will be ready soon.


website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider