OK, I think its high time to write some substantive posts. I'm currently writing what will be the first in a series of short essays on a range of subjects.
As inspiration I will base each post on the title of a West Wing episode (and probably draw on my favourite show for inspiration). I can't guarantee the posts will be any good, but I figure I'll give it a try.
We'll begin, as it were, at the beginning. The first series. I won't use every episode, as a post titled 'Premiere' won't give me that great a starting point.
- Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc (Lat: After This Therefore Because of This)
- A Proportional Response
- The Crackpots and These Women
- In Excelsis Deo (Lat: God in Heaven)
- He Shall, From Time to Time
- Celestial Navigation
- Let Bartlet be Bartlet
- Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics
- What Kind of Day Has It Been
Hopefully the first will be ready soon.