Bits and Pieces

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Need the Best Skin Care Products!

Out here in Asia it's pretty tricky to get the best skin care products of the west.  When I was living in Mongolia all I could find were Russai knockoffs of western brands, and now we're in Thailand for a while I daren't buy anything for fear that it will contain a chemical skin whitener (that's a big thing here, a country in which pale=beautiful).

My sister is visiting us in the next few weeks, and this morning I emailed a huge list of skin care products I want her to bring over.  We won't be back in the west for another 8 months yet, so I need enough stuff to last me through most of the year.

I can't wait until she arrives, though.  My skin looks just terrible right now, old and tired, always red from the sun and shiny as hell from the humidity.  I'm desperate for some kind of face mask and an exfoliant.  I want to get rid of this nasty, blotchy skin, slough it all off and replace it with something much, much more healthy.

Good lord, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.  I'm really looking forward to seeing my sister, but I'm sure that, right after the hugs are done, I'll be grabbing for her bag!


website-hit-counters.com
powered by web hosting provider